Thursday, October 9, 2008

Computer Woes...

So, our computer just randomly died a little over a week ago and we just got it back from the repair guys tonight! What a mess that was! We felt like we were living in the dark ages not being able to go online whenever we needed/wanted to! How did we ever survive without computers? Oh, and we have to go back in the morning so they can transfer all our info from the old hard-drive to the new one, so, I can't post any of the pictures I've been wanting to since they aren't on are computer. : ( What a crazy week this has been! Hopefully this weekend I can finally post the latest pics and update this some more!

3 comments:

Becky said...

That right there is Clark's and my worst nightmare... I can't imagine...

Kristi said...

Sorry to hear that! That is the WORST!!! Hopefully it'll all be fixed and working great soon. Glad to see you posted anyway! can't wait to see your pics!

Heather said...

Sorry you guys! It was fun to see you over conference weekend. So glad you came to stay!