So, I just finished looking down at the pictures of the Lehi house/ lots/ club house etc. I am a tid confused. Are you buying a new house? Selling a house? I thought you guys lived further south? Anyhoo.
Welcome to our blog! We are currently on an internship with BYU in Romania working with orphaned children here. We are enjoying our time serving, studying, and being together as a family. Our little Maylee Faith is now 20 months old and is growing up so fast! She is full of life and energy and is so smart! We are enjoying life and are looking forward to being back home soon.
2 comments:
it's so perfect and cute! Love it! Sure was great to see you a few weeks ago. I vote we all get together again soon.
So, I just finished looking down at the pictures of the Lehi house/ lots/ club house etc. I am a tid confused. Are you buying a new house? Selling a house? I thought you guys lived further south? Anyhoo.
Post a Comment