Thursday, March 4, 2010

Welcome Baby Hope!



13 comments:

Heather said...

We already love you baby Hope! So glad we came down to see you yesterday! Love you guys! See you next week!

Mom said...

Awe! So precious! I'm so thankful you posted some pictures for us all to enjoy this little treasure with you! She sounds pretty special, just like Maylee!

Keep posting! We love it! So happy Stephanie and Hope get to go home tomorrow and Mylee gets to come back to her family for a few days!

Love you all! And Welcome Hope to our Family!

Grandma

Mom said...

Mom and Dad you both look pretty great yourselves and proud parents and another beautiful daughter!

Love you both! Mom

Kristi said...

I am SOOOOO glad you posted these on your blog!! I've been dying to see some real, bigger pics of baby Hope. She is so cute! She looks identical to darling Maylee! So fun!! Can't wait to come and see her in person. Love you all! Hope Steph is feeling alright after the C.

Nancy said...

Welcome to the world Hope. We "hope" your journey here was pleasant for both you and mom. Sorry about the awful pun. I just had to. She is adorable. Those chubby cheeks are just precious!

Sarah said...

Congrats you guys!! She is beautiful! And I could just reach through the screen and eat big Sister up! She is adorable!! :) Happy for you all!

Hoffman Crew said...

Hurray for all of us!!! We're SO THRILLED!!!! We LOVE you Baby Hope and Maylee and Spencer and Stephanie!!!!!!!

Marisa said...

WOW!!! Hope is SO beautiful!!!! I can definitely see that Maylee and Hope are sisters! I love you guys SO much! And, I am SO glad to have a new little cousin!! I love you Hope!!!

Marisa

the Kates said...

Oh, she is so sweet and beautiful! Congratulations!!!!

Adrianne said...

congrats on the little one! She is beautiful!! Take care!

Kris said...

Congrats Steph, Spence and Maylee! Hope is absolutely adorable and Maylee looks like a proud big sister. Steph, you look fabulous. Besos from NYC.

Angela and Jim said...

Congrats you guys!!! I didn't know you were expecting. I just found your blog. I hope your doing well and best of luck with the new little one.

RoseAnna said...

Those pictures are so cute and Steph looks awesome! congrats and welcome to baby Hope!