We had quite the busy week last week as Spencer and I both started school at BYU. Spence is going full time plus auditing our Romanian language class and I'm going part time, but 2 classes is enough for me right now! It's been fun to go to class together as we prepare for our Romanian adventure. It's been weird for me to get used to Maylee staying with a babysitter while we're gone though. Thankfully it'll just be for this semester. So, do you want to know how to say "How are you?" in Romanian? -Ce fati? (chay fawch)!
Last week, before school started, we went up to the farm at Thanksgiving Point to show Maylee all the farm animals. She loved it! Her favorite animals were the baby chicks! It was so cute to watch her look at them through the glass and see them running all around. She wasn't such a fan of the horses though. We kept trying to get her to pet them, but she wasn't so sure about that. And when I tried to put her on the horses you could ride around a little track, she was so scared and wouldn't even let go of me- maybe next year! We had a great time!



4 comments:
Welcome! We're happy to have you as part of the blogging world. Now we can feel like we live next door! Love you guys!
Hey Blogging Friend!!!! YAY, you're officially part of the Blogging World! Be careful, you'll soon be addicted ;)
Cute pictures of Maylee - I can't wait to see what you write about next!
HORAY!!! I'm so glad to see you finally made your first post! Very cute of Maylee loving the chicks.
Hi, this is the first time I've seen your blog entry. Awesome Blog! Love all those sweet pictures of Maylee and the Canadian trip, haven't seen your pictures of that whole trip. Love you guys!
Post a Comment