
One thing we love about Romania is the yummy fresh bread from the bread stands. It is only about 45 cents for a big loaf of French bread- either white or wheat. It is so tasty! But if we don't eat it all in a day or two it goes stale so we feed it to the birds. Maylee loves throwing the pieces of bread out and watching them flock around her to eat it all up. As you can see, it's not just Maylee who loves it- there are always little kids (extremely bundled, of course) with their parents out feeding the birds. It's fun to have something we can do outside that Maylee enjoys!




7 comments:
What a fun thing for you guys to do! Maylee is so cute! I love it!
Maylee is adorable! Thanks for posting pictures. It's incredible to think of you in Romania - what a great adventure
What a cutie!! It's been really fun to read all about your adventures so far. I'm glad that you and Spencer got to have this adventure together. I bet you are glad that you can provide Maylee with the such a wonderful life. Too bad you can't bring home all of the babies and give one to each of us! Love you!
It is SO GREAT to see these
darling pictures of our beautiful
Maylee! She looks so happy. She doesn't even know where she is and she doesn't even know what happened to all of the people she used to see.
Keep enjoying this time, it is
going quickly.
We just called and you were gone,
your friends across the hall were
tending, we'll try again tomorrow.
Love you!
Wow!!!! Maylee is way too cute!!!! Keep posting!!! I love you!!!!
Marisa
Steph- Thanks so much for the comment. I had tried to look at your blog awhile back, but it was private and I didn't have your email to contact you, but I have wanted to talk to you. So what took you to Romania? We are so envious!!! Our best friends are Romanian and if we could go anywhere (besides home) we would go there. Some of your description reminds me of living in Japan. We lived on the 5th floor when we first moved here. Do you have an elevator? We didn't. We have a small washer and hang our clothes up, but I do have to pre-wash and scrub all clothes because the washer doesn't take anything out!!
I have loved living abroad and love that it makes my life feel simpler.
Email me katenmike@gmail.com
Miss you little Maylee!~ Glad you get to feed the birds! Love, C and all
Post a Comment